Laurel Morgan Parks @fiddlemaiden - Extremely talented and non-stop Kansas City musician and composer. She’s in the dreamy Indie band Of Tree (@oftree) and the cinematic violin and cello duo The Wires. (@the_wires_string_duo) I used a Hasselblad Softar soft focus filter in front of the lens and gridded lights for 10% of Laurel’s vintage glamour look. The other 90% came from Laurel. As an aside, while I love vintage equipment and techniques, I have zero interest in vintage attitudes. The qualities of personal glamour that I want to portray are found in strength, independence, and intelligence.
- 2018 by Kirk Decker
- Image Size
- 767x1024 / 329.2KB
Hasselblad 150mm Sonnar, Hasselblad 500cm, Phase One P65+, Kansas City Photographer Kirk Decker, KC Photographer, KC Portrait Studio, www.KirkDecker.com, Kirk Decker Portrait and Fine Art Photographer, Elegant Light, Laural Parks, Black and White Fine Art Portrait Photography, Black and White Portrait Photographer, Elegant Woman, Strong Women, Editorial Portrait, Headshot Photography, KC Headshot Photographer
- Contained in galleries